Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Short Stories Knocking on My Brain

It's a fortuitous turn of fate that since I posted my rant about my troubles with short stories, I now have one feverishly knocking on my brain. I found a site today that publishes chick lit short story offerings, and I immediately had an idea. Never have I thought of writing a chick lit short story (novel, yes; story, no). But *poof* there it was, begging for attention, bugging the heck out of me.

So, I'm writing a chick lit short story. It stars a duck. Who knew!

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Stars a duck huh? Sounds different. I'm intrigued! I hope we get to read it!

April said...

A duck? You have piqued my interest. I want a looksie when you finish.

I have about eight short stories that I may harass the group with because I wrote them for a creative writing class and some of them are... eh... but have potential to be better.

Estella said...

You two will both definitely get to read it when I'm finished. If I ever get finished. That's the clincher. lol

Looking forward to reading yours, April!

Andi