Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Folding It Up!

After, oh, 27 years, I've finally figured out that organization is a virtue. It only took a couple of degrees, careers in corporate web design and higher education, not to mention a boatload of freelance writing, teaching composition courses, and general scribbling to teach me this valued lesson.

In an effort to streamline my life, I've decided to fold this writing blog into my my more general "reading & life" type blog. Tripping Toward Lucidity: Estella's Revenge was the birthplace of the Estella's Revenge e-zine, and has been a constant in my life for a number of years now, so it's only fair that it remain while this blog will assimilate.

Thanks to those of you who've kept up here despite the minimal posting, and I hope you'll come on over to TTL if you haven't already.

Cheers!

No comments: