Thursday, June 7, 2007

It's like....a job.

I recently landed a freelance job writing SEO articles for a very large company and a very sizeable website. I couldn't be more thrilled to have obtained this particular position. I love the flexibility, I love the topics I write about, I love the work all the way around.

Now I just have to self-motivate.

While I'm generally a very self-motivated person in general, I also tend toward procrastination. However, at this point, this job is too big to procrastinate and the sheer amount of material drives me to stay on task. Quite a learning experience so far.

I can't say that I don't procrastinate at all, though. Whenever my behind falls asleep, I clean the house. Yesterday I folded clothes, swept, mopped and did dishes. All because my behind was asleep.

Who knew?

2 comments:

Stella said...

Congratulations on the writing gig! Well deserved!

Estella said...

Thanks, Kikhwa!

Andi